Wednesday, October 24, 2007

gibline

the gib must stand for gibberish. I am seeing this all over the internet:

I have always been watching for a program with a straight line
structure similar to the YMMSS program which ran for 2 years and which
benefited all members equally. I believe that gibLine could very well be that
program and much more in terms of longevity.


If by "benefited all members equally" you mean everyone gets screwed the same, well, I almost agree with you, except for the top dogs like Kim Inman who made out like a bandit...and I mean that literally.

2 Comments:

At 3:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the twat kim who ran and i mean ran away with my childrens money is nothing but scum , living a front making out he is a man of the church if i was ever to catch up with him the closest to a church he would be is in the grave yard , wanker

 
At 1:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I enjoyed reading your blog and sure picked up some piece of knowledge. Keep up the good work.

Olisa

http://scamswatch.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

STA - YMMSS - SCAMS