Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I have to laugh - irony is soooo ironic

I see on matrixwatch that Alan Hughes has been ranting and raving on the YM forums and likely getting banned soon. He is talking about how Kim doesn't care and that YM is just a bad movie etc. Here is the same guy that was a thorn in my side when I was trying to exercise a little free speech on the forums. So the wheels grind slow sometimes, but they do grind. I am not as forgiving as some on matrixwatch who would invite him with open arms. I consider him as guilty as Kim Inman, Stephen Rose, and others.

It is hard to believe he feels this way about Kim, they look like best buds here:

2 Comments:

At 6:36 AM, Blogger Alan said...

Steve

We do look like buddies in the picture. See the guy on the opposite side of the picture? That is Mike Hindle. He died last year. His best friend contacted me and asked me to contact Kim about getting some of the guy's positions cashed in and given to his widow in her hour of need. He obviously thought I had some influence. Well, Kim and Mike Hamilton both began to ignore me and my emails went unanswered.

You can mock me if you like but we all do what we need to do. I had to protect my investment but when Mike died I changed my perspective.

All the best

Alan

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger steve_o said...

I will let your comment remain which is more than you ever did for me on the forum.

However, I do feel for the widow, Kim is a real piece of work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

STA - YMMSS - SCAMS